The international peer-reviewed journal "Palaeobulgarica / Starobalgaristika" is published by the Cyrillo-Methodian Research Centre at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. It is dedicated to complex study of the problems of Bulgarian medieval written culture, which are closely related to the cultural development of the other Slavic countries, of the neighbouring Balkan countries, as well as of the spiritual and cultural phenomena and processes throughout Europe.
The journal is indexed and referenced in:
- European Reference Index for the Humanities (ERIH PLUS)
- CEEOL. Central and Eastern European Online Library
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory. Bibliographic database with information on serials published throughout the world.
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences.
- International Medieval Bibliography. Multidisciplinary bibliographic database.
- Linguistic Bibliography.
- Byzantinische Zeitschrift. Bibliographie.
- INION. Institut nauchnoy informatsii po obshtestvennym naukam. Bibliographicheskiy ukazatel. Moskva, RAN. Bazy dannyh INION. Shifar 26807642 Palaeobulgarica.
- Slavistiks-Portal: Virtual Library Slavistics.
- Google Scholar
- Academic Resource Index. ResearchBib.
- Elibrary.ru. Научная электронная библиотека